The biggest concerns are rooted in the economic outlook influenced by the multiple overlapping crises, war, trade conflicts, cyberthreats, talent scarcity and increased regulation tackling climate change, the need to adapt to market realities, and the fast-changing business environment.
“CEO Conference” is an authentic knowledge and experience-sharing platform to discuss business evolutions, ideas, solutions, innovations, and technologies to shape the world of CEOs in the following months of unprecedented challenges.
Join the debates with experienced CEOs, investors, decision-makers, future CEOs, great business thinkers, innovators, consultants, and futurists, to share insights, experiences, and real-case business practices.
CEOs are now challenged to reimagine and reset their strategies to adapt their business to a permanently fast-changing environment, transformation requirements and sustainability regulations.
Which are the proven solutions that can work? Where to look first? How to maintain control over the evolution of their business?
They have zero time to lose!
08:30 – 09:00 – REGISTRATION AND WELCOME COFFEE – powered by Strauss Romania
09:00 – 11:00 PANEL: MASTERING THE NEW REALITY – OPPORTUNITIES & CHALLENGES IN PERMACRISIS
‣ Year-end outlook and forecasts for 2024: Taking action amid economic uncertainty. Balancing caution with pragmatism.
‣ Navigating new fiscal regulations: What CEOs to do to manage the business impact.
‣ Shaping the future: The economic landscape transformed by permacrisis. Demographics, resources, and governance requirements.
‣ Financing constraints and hurdles: The need for capital and liquidity vs. the rising importance of sustainable investment decisions.
‣ Sustainability, productivity and resilience: Strengthening operations and investment strategies to embed ESG requirements.
‣ Manufacturing returns smarter: Addressing the labor shortage. Bridging the gap between operational efficiency and effectiveness requirements.
‣ Transforming workforce: How to attract, integrate, and motivate diverse generations for business resilience.
‣ Fostering future culture: Promoting innovation and intrapreneurship within the organization.
‣ OPEN TALKS
11:00 – 11:30 NETWORKING & COFFEE BREAK
11:30 – 13:30 PANEL: BALANCING SUSTAINABILITY AND TRANSFORMATION – TRANSITION & RESILIENCE
‣ Approaching AI strategically: How will AI transform the business landscape in Manufacturing, Retail, Automotive, IT&C, Healthcare, Finance, Services, etc.
‣ Breaking sustainability barriers: Achieving growth under new constraints.
‣ Avoiding transformation pitfalls: Taking the correct steps and following the best practices for success.
‣ Betting big on digital industries: Building sustainable and resilient business ecosystems.
‣ Leveraging 5G and IoT combined: Innovating and creating new business models.
‣ Embedding technology in products and services: Making a difference in a smart way.
‣ Staying close to customers: Innovative approaches to customer acquisition, retention, and engagement.
‣ OPEN TALKS
13:30 -14:30 NETWORKING & LUNCH
We expect years to come to be characterized by discovery, experimentation, transformations, and operational excellence. Get the right vision to step safely into the future.
Adapted business models, structures, new work rules, practices, agile mindsets. Discover the new imperatives of flexibility and simplification.
Great transformations are about building businesses that work completely differently, supported by advanced digital technologies. Discover what makes great companies move forward and achieve further growth.
Debate with our local leaders from fastest-growing companies, visionary futurists, economists, and consultants about untapped growth opportunities.
Connect with speakers, innovators, share ideas and insights, discuss trends, or even find new business partners.
Get ideas from proven successful cases how to manage in an era of contradictions, how to adapt your business model, strategy, collaboration, systems, culture, etc.