At CEO Conferences we are aiming at leaving a mark on the world of CEOs by challenging top experienced business leaders, industry analysts, great business thinkers, amazing innovators, experts and consultants to find innovative solutions for the CEO’s next 10 years of unprecedented business challenges.
Debate with our top Speakers the the proper solutions to navigate and challenge the industry disruption, talent and skills gaps, social, legal and technology changes.
Join our forward thinkers in order to find out what is next in the following 10 years, how much flexibility, speed, courage, innovation you need in order to succeed.
Step into the world of advanced AI, RPA, IoT and Big Data analytics, for real time business results. Find out what are the future trends. Real case examples.
The only country club in Romania, with a significant impact on social and business networking.Located in a natural special setting, in the middle of the Baneasa Forest. Enjoy a spectacular building with an original and innovative design.
Network our innovators and share best practices and latest technology trends. Find out from the best how the ideal digital organization looks like and how leaders are preparing for.
Transform your leadership skills with a modern approach. Learn how to naturally increase performance and interpersonal communication of your team.
09:30 AM – 11:00 AM – Panel: The CEO’s role in leading transformation
Welcome Speech: Dumitru Ion – CEO, Doingbusiness & Kompass Romania
Keynote Speaker: Tatiana Proskuryakova – Country Manager, World Bank
Speakers: Lacramioara Diaconu-Pintea – Executive Board Member, OMV Petrom | Virgil Soncutean – CEO, Allianz Tiriac Asigurari | Gabriela Matei – Country Manager, Microsoft Romania | Wolfgang Schulz – General Manager, BMW Group Romania
Re-designing strategies and business models and reinventing the companies’ competitive advantages:
• Identifying the drivers of change for key industries: Banking & Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT&C, Automotive, Retail, FMCG, Manufacturing, Professional Services etc;
• How successful organization found value in unexpected places?
• What are the new jobs and how can the workforce be reskilled or upskilled?
• Demographics and the social impact, are we ready?
• What transformations are expected for the new relationship with clients?
• Managing risks – the other side of the innovative transformation.
• The fiscal turmoil and continuous over-regulation.
11:30 AM – 1:00 PM – Panel: Decoding the 4th Industrial Revolution
Speakers: Alexandru Reff – Country Managing Partner, Deloitte Romania | Marius Melesteu – General Manager pentru Europa Centrală şi de Sud, Strauss Romania | Marius Filipas – General Manager, Logicom | Ion Lungu – President of AFFER | Marian Gheorghe – Director Key Accounts & ICT, TELEKOM ROMANIA | Razvan Copoiu – Vicepresident SEE Industry Business. Schneider Electric
Analyzing the near future evolutions coming from the exponential technological transformation, helping companies to remain competitive and innovative in a fast changing business environment:
• How to adapt the business strategies to the impact of the new technologies;
• Automation, robotization, AI, IoT for business transformation;
• Technology as source of opportunities but also inequity and disruption;
• The use of big data and the CEO’s need for accuracy;
• Digital transformation and the legislation gap;
• GDPR and the risk of its impact undervaluation;
• Digitalization vs. cyberthreats risks.
1:00 PM – 02:00 PM – Business Lunch
02:00 PM – 03:00 PM – Workshop – COACHING EXPERIENCE