Re-designing strategies and business models and reinventing the companie’s competitive advantages:
• Identifying the drivers of change for key industries;
• Identifying the drivers of change;
• Transformations that are expected for products, services and the relationship with clients;
• Demographics and the social impact, are we ready?
• The new jobs and how can the workforce be reskilled or upskilled;
• Managing risks – the other side of the innovative transformation;
• What next? Ideas to build a sustainable future.
Analysing the near future evolutions coming from the exponential technological transformation, helping companies to remain competitive and innovative in a fast changing business environment:
• How to adapt the business strategies to the impact of the new technologies;
• Automation, robotization, AI, IoT for business transformation;
• Technology as source of opportunities but also inequity and disruption;
• The use of big data and the CEO’s need for accuracy;
• Competing in the age of artificial intelligence;
• Branding, social media and today’s empowered customers.
• Digitalization vs. cyber threats risks
This Workshop will focus on the skill set, qualities and characteristics of outstanding leadership.
The current business climate requires leaders who are bold, innovative and heart-centred. Leaders who can demonstrate the certainty, courage and heart needed to shape the future.
Attendees can expect to learn about the key components of outstanding leadership. What does it really take to be the kind of leader that shapes the future of an organisation, an industry, the world?
Key benefits CEO’s can expect to learn during this session:
• the foundation of outstanding leadership ability;
• the crucial character traits that make a CEO unforgettable;
• how to ensure your organisation stays ahead of your competitors;
• creating a winning culture that excels in any market;
• effectively communicating your vision to your team;
An exceptionally skilful coach, facilitator and trainer, Allan has been helping his clients create extraordinary results both personally and professionally since he launched his training and coaching business in 2001.
He has coached and worked with people from all walks of life, including high performing business owners, financial traders and sports personalities, including members of the Sharks and Springbok rugby teams in South Africa.
He has been described as ‘brilliant, and articulate, a moving and inspiring speaker with a passion for people
and a real desire to make a difference’.
Drawing from his own experiences and personal transformation, he is guaranteed to bring your conference or meeting to life with his dynamically entertaining and unconventional style.
His passion, expertise and deep knowledge of his subject ensures he will add massive long-term value. Allan’s Full Biography