CEO CONFERENCE 2018 will take place in Cluj Napoca, Hotel Platinia, on 22nd of November 2018, starting with 9.00. CEO Conference 2018 is a Regional Conference, an authentic networking and learning platform for experienced CEOs, investors, decision makers, future CEOs, industry analysts, business thinkers, innovators, experts, consultants and futurists, both local and around the world.
CEO Conference 2018 will focused on business transformation and different strategies used by companies to reinvent their business models to achieve sustainable growth, touching technology as a facilitator of their transformation.
Debate with our top local and international speakers, local leaders and industry giants of tomorrow from fastest growing companies in Cluj Napoca.
Join our forward thinkers in order to find out what is next in the following 10 years, how much flexibility, speed, courage, innovation you need in order to succeed.
Step into the world of advanced AI, RPA, IoT and Big Data analytics, for real time business results. Find out what are the future trends. Real case examples.
CEO Conferences takes place in Cluj Napoca – Hotel Platinia, a unique and luxury business destination. We choose experience based locations, widely recognized for memorable foodie and uniqueness of networking.
Network our innovators and share best practices and latest technology trends. Find out from the best how the ideal digital organization looks like and how leaders are preparing for.
Allan Kleynhans helps you transform your leadership skills with a modern approach. Learn how to naturally increase performance and interpersonal communication of your team.
Re-designing strategies and business models and reinventing the companies’ competitive advantages:
• Identifying the drivers of change for key industries: Banking & Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT&C, Automotive, Retail, FMCG, Manufacturing, Professional Services etc;
• How successful organization found value in unexpected places?
• What are the new jobs and how can the workforce be reskilled or upskilled?
• Demographics and the social impact, are we ready?
• What transformations are expected for the new relationship with clients?
• Managing risks – the other side of the innovative transformation.
• The fiscal turmoil and continuous over-regulation.
Analyzing the near future evolutions coming from the exponential technological transformation, helping companies to remain competitive and innovative in a fast changing business environment:
• How to adapt the business strategies to the impact of the new technologies;
• Automation, robotization, AI, IoT for business transformation;
• Technology as source of opportunities but also inequity and disruption;
• The use of big data and the CEO’s need for accuracy;
• Digital transformation and the legislation gap;
• GDPR and the risk of its impact undervaluation;
• Digitalization vs. cyberthreats risks.
This Workshop will focus on the skill set, qualities and characteristics of outstanding leadership.
The current business climate requires leaders who are bold, innovative and heart-centred. Leaders who can demonstrate the certainty, courage and heart needed to shape the future.
Attendees can expect to learn about the key components of outstanding leadership. What does it really take to be the kind of leader that shapes the future of an organisation, an industry, the world?
Key benefits CEO’s can expect to learn during this session:
• the foundation of outstanding leadership ability;
• the crucial character traits that make a CEO unforgettable;
• how to ensure your organisation stays ahead of your competitors;
• creating a winning culture that excels in any market;
• effectively communicating your vision to your team;
An exceptionally skilful coach, facilitator and trainer, Allan has been helping his clients create extraordinary results both personally and professionally since he launched his training and coaching business in 2001.
He has coached and worked with people from all walks of life, including high performing business owners, financial traders and sports personalities, including members of the Sharks and Springbok rugby teams in South Africa.
He has been described as ‘brilliant, and articulate, a moving and inspiring speaker with a passion for people
and a real desire to make a difference’.
Drawing from his own experiences and personal transformation, he is guaranteed to bring your conference or meeting to life with his dynamically entertaining and unconventional style.
His passion, expertise and deep knowledge of his subject ensures he will add massive long-term value. Allen Full Biography