09:30 AM – 11:00 AM – Panel: The CEO’s role in leading transformation
Welcome Speech: Dumitru Ion – CEO, Doingbusiness & Kompass Romania
Keynote Speaker: Tatiana Proskuryakova – Country Manager, World Bank
Speakers: Lacramioara Diaconu-Pintea – Executive Board Member, OMV Petrom | Virgil Soncutean – CEO, Allianz Tiriac Asigurari | Gabriela Matei – Country Manager, Microsoft Romania | Wolfgang Schulz – General Manager, BMW Group Romania
Re-designing strategies and business models and reinventing the companies’ competitive advantages:
• Identifying the drivers of change for key industries: Banking & Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT&C, Automotive, Retail, FMCG, Manufacturing, Professional Services etc;
• How successful organization found value in unexpected places?
• What are the new jobs and how can the workforce be reskilled or upskilled?
• Demographics and the social impact, are we ready?
• What transformations are expected for the new relationship with clients?
• Managing risks – the other side of the innovative transformation.
• The fiscal turmoil and continuous over-regulation.
11:30 AM – 1:00 PM – Panel: Decoding the 4th Industrial Revolution
Speakers: Alexandru Reff – Country Managing Partner, Deloitte Romania | Marius Melesteu – General Manager pentru Europa Centrală şi de Sud, Strauss Romania | Marius Filipas – General Manager, Logicom | Ion Lungu – President of AFFER | Marian Gheorghe – Director Key Accounts & ICT, TELEKOM ROMANIA | Razvan Copoiu – Vicepresident SEE Industry Business. Schneider Electric
Analyzing the near future evolutions coming from the exponential technological transformation, helping companies to remain competitive and innovative in a fast changing business environment:
• How to adapt the business strategies to the impact of the new technologies;
• Automation, robotization, AI, IoT for business transformation;
• Technology as source of opportunities but also inequity and disruption;
• The use of big data and the CEO’s need for accuracy;
• Digital transformation and the legislation gap;
• GDPR and the risk of its impact undervaluation;
• Digitalization vs. cyberthreats risks.
1:00 PM – 02:00 PM – Business Lunch
02:00 PM – 03:00 PM – Workshop – COACHING EXPERIENCE